Secure Software Lifecycle
Secure Software Testing
Course Learning Objectives
- Identify the different artifacts of testing and their importance for the process.
- Describe the importance of testing and its impact on secure software.
- Describe the types of testing and the benefits and weaknesses of each.
- Identify impact and assessment and the respective corrective actions for secure software development.
- Describe the Test Data Lifecycle Management.
The Security Software Testing domain will address issues pertaining to proper testing of software for security, including the overall strategies and plans. Learners will gain an understanding of the different types of functional and security testing should be performed, what are the criteria for testing, concepts related to impact assessment and corrective actions, and understanding the test data lifecycle.
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
Tailored learning - 45 minutes total