Building Secure Software
Secure Software Requirements
The goal of the Security Software Requirements domain is to provide the learner with concepts related to understanding the importance of identifying and developing software with secure requirements. The learner will be able to incorporate security requirements in the development of software in order to produce software that is reliable, resilient, and recoverable.
After completing this domain, participants will be able to:
- Identify the process for breaking down internal and external policies in order to develop software that meets stakeholder requirements.
- Describe data classification as mechanism to produce software security requirements from functional business requirements.
- 3. Identify the different types of security requirements for software.
- Develop misuse and abuse cases in order to define functional security requirements.
- Describe the operational level secure software requirements.
- DOMAIN 2- SECURITY SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Policy decomposition
- Classification and categorization
- Functional requirements
- Operational security
- Domain 2 Practice Questions
- END & FEEDBACK
- Course Feedback