Building Secure Software
Secure Software Concepts
Course Learning Objectives
- Define the concepts of secure software and how it applies to the design.
- Identify and apply information system security concepts to the development of software.
- Identify design aspects needed in order to develop hack-resilient software.
- Describe the regulatory, privacy, compliance, risk, and governance requirements for software development, and the effects of noncompliance.
- Describe development methodologies for the development of software.
The goal of the Security Software Concepts module is to provide the learner with concepts related to the core software security requirements and foundational design principles as they relate to issues of privacy, governance, risk and compliance. Learners will understand the software methodologies needed in order to develop software that is secure and resilient to attacks.
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
Tailored learning - 50 minutes total
CSP101 - Secure Software Concepts