Building Secure Software
Secure Software Acceptance
The Software Acceptance domain provides an understanding of the requirements for software acceptance paying specific attention to compliance, quality, functionality, and assurance. Participants will learn about pre- and post-release validation requirements and well as pre-deployment criteria.
After completing this domain, participants will be able to:
- Identify how software assurance relates to pre-deployment and pre-release acceptance criteria.
- Describe the risk acceptance process related to software acceptance.
- Define post-release validation and verification process and how they relate to software acceptance.
- Identify the importance of third party testing.
- DOMAIN 6 - SOFTWARE ACCEPTANCE
- Criteria for software acceptance
- Verification and validation
- Domain 6 Practice Questions
- END & FEEDBACK
- Course Feedback