Course Learning Objectives
- Define the terminology specific to PCI-DSS, describe the entities that must comply with PCI-DSS, and state the 12 requirements of PCI-DSS.
- How to protect data and prevent vulnerabilities from becoming a problem for you.
- How to protect cardholder data in storage and in transit, enforce strong access control measures, and create an information security policy for your organization.
- Describe the guidelines and best practices for building and maintaining secure networks and systems.
- Develop a program that identifies and manages vulnerabilities using industry standards.
This course is designed to provide PCI-DSS awareness training to individuals with PCI-DSS compliance responsibilities. In this course, you will gain fundamental knowledge of PCI to develop effective security responsibilities, safeguards, and processes.
Tailored learning - 40 minutes total
PCI101 - PCI-DSS Compliance