Course Learning Objectives
- Identify common vulnerabilities found in JavaServer Pages. Describe defensive coding practices and controls. Implement programming safeguards using defensive coding techniques.
- Decide which method to use either declarative and or programmatic security.
- Discover how to build software with security mechanisms in place.
Learn how to defend your Java web apps against attacks. Using code samples from JavaServer Pages, this course covers a variety of techniques for securing against such vulnerabilities as SQL injection, Cross-Site Scripting/Request Forgery, Man-in-the-middle attacks and more.
Java developers / Security Architect
Tailored learning - 90 minutes total
- Authentication and Session Management
- Access Control and Authorization
- Application Security Services
- Injection Attacks
- Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- CSRF and Clickjacking Attacks