Defending ASP .NET Core in C#
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand how to tackle ASP .NET CORE with best security practices in authentication, session management, authorization, access control and many more.
- Familiarize yourself with common attacks that affect your transport layer and develop ways of defending against such attacks.
- Learn protective measures for data at rest.
This course covers secure application development using C# in ASP.NET Core. Students will learn about software vulnerabilities and how hackers exploit them, followed by techniques for coding to defend against a variety of attacks.
C# developers / Web application developers
Tailored learning - 100 minutes total
- Authentication and Session Management
- Access Control and Authorization
- Securing the Transport Layer
- Input Validation and Output Filtering
- Protecting Data at Rest