Building Secure Software
The Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal domain provides the learner with knowledge pertaining to the deployment, operations, maintenance, and disposal of software from a secure perspective. This is achieved by identifying processes during installation and deployment, operations and maintenance, and disposal that can affect the ability of the software to remain reliable, resilient, and recoverable in its prescribed manner.
After completing this domain, participants will be able to:
- Describe the parameters of a secure installation and deployment.
- Identify secure start up an bootstrapping concepts.
- Define configuration management concepts and they will impact software security.
- Describe the important aspects of operations and maintenance pertaining to continuous monitoring, incident, problem, and change management.
- Identify process specific to software disposal.
- DOMAIN 7 - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, OPERATION, MAINTENANCE & DISPOSAL
- Installation and deployment
- Monitoring and incident response
- Software disposal
- Domain 7 Practice Questions
- END & FEEDBACK
- Course Feedback
- + Expand Course Outline