Building Secure Software
The Software Acceptance domain provides an understanding of the requirements for software acceptance paying specific attention to compliance, quality, functionality, and assurance. Participants will learn about pre- and post-release validation requirements and well as pre-deployment criteria.
After completing this domain, participants will be able to:
- Identify how software assurance relates to pre-deployment and pre-release acceptance criteria.
- Describe the risk acceptance process related to software acceptance.
- Define post-release validation and verification process and how they relate to software acceptance.
- Identify the importance of third party testing.
- DOMAIN 6 - SOFTWARE ACCEPTANCE
- Criteria for software acceptance
- Verification and validation
- Domain 6 Practice Questions
- END & FEEDBACK
- Course Feedback
- + Expand Course Outline