Building Secure Software
Secure Software Implementation
The Security Software Implementation/Coding domain will provide the learner with an understanding the importance of programming concepts that can effectively protect software from vulnerabilities. Learners will touch on topics such as software coding vulnerabilities, defensive coding techniques and processes, code analysis and protection, and environmental security considerations that should be factored into software.
After completing this domain, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of programming and different software development methodologies.
- Identify common software attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Describe defensive coding practices and controls.
- Implement programming safeguards using defensive coding principles.
- Explain the difference between static and dynamic code analysis.
- Describe how to build software with security mechanisms in place.
- DOMAIN 4 - SECURE SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION
- Programming languages
- Common software vulnerabilities
- Secure software processes
- Domain 4 Practice Questions
- END & FEEDBACK
- Course Feedback
- + Expand Course Outline