Secure Software Lifecycle
Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal
Course Learning Objectives
- Describe the parameters of a secure installation and deployment.
- Identify secure start up and bootstrapping concepts.
- Define configuration management concepts and they will impact software security.
- Describe the important aspects of operations and maintenance pertaining to continuous monitoring, incident, problem, and change management.
- Identify process specific to software disposal.
The Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal domain provides the learner with knowledge pertaining to the deployment, operations, maintenance, and disposal of software from a secure perspective. This is achieved by identifying processes during installation and deployment, operations and maintenance, and disposal that can affect the ability of the software to remain reliable, resilient, and recoverable in its prescribed manner.
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
Tailored learning - 20 minutes total
CSP107 - Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal